Our Elliptical Cylinder Package is recommended for any man ready to enlarge their penis.
Please remember to visit our sizing page before placing your order. Sizing yourself properly is EXTREMELY important since our cylinders are not returnable. Numbers on the drop down menu’s represent inner measurements of diameter and length.
Cylinder size page is HERE
Your kit includes:
- Custom sized cylinder (size chosen above)
- A bottle of our favorite water-based lubricant, System JO H20 Water Based Lubricant. (1 fl. oz)
- Premium pump w/pressure gauge, allowing you to remain at a safe pressure level when pumping.
- 2 feet of vinyl tubing
- All connectors which will allow you to disconnect from the pump from the cylinder and retain the
- Pumping instructions and tips are included.
Our Elliptical Penis Cylinder “Wide Body” cylinder is the most anatomically correct penis cylinder on the market today. The shape of each cylinder is oval like the natural shape of your penis. We are the original maker of this exciting new cylinder and no one has copied us successfully.
The shape is elliptical and has a short side and a longer side.
“What is the difference between round and elliptical cylinders?”
The primary difference pertains to the shape. Feedback received from customers indicates an accelerated girth expansion. This observation is consistent with my personal experience when I used this cylinder personally some years ago. During the manufacturing process, our approach was geared towards enhancing the cylinders’ anatomical shape. The objective was to facilitate a swifter horizontal traction of the tissue. It is important to note that our standpoint predominantly derives from customer insights and individual experimentation. Regrettably, we lack substantive empirical data or visual documentation to substantiate these claims.
In the broader context, it is noteworthy that both cylindrical forms, namely round and elliptical, yield satisfactory outcomes with respect to both length and girth augmentation. This assertion, of course, hinges on the prerequisite of selecting a cylinder of appropriate dimensions in alignment with one’s erect circumference.
The diameter you choose is the SHORT SIDE, NOT LONG. The cylinder will vary in size slightly because they are hand formed. Numbers on the drop down menu’s represent inner measurements of diameter and length.
This cylinder works equally well for beginning and advanced pumpers.
- Hand crafted, diamond cut, flame polished cylinder
- Individually hand crafted to several width specification – sizes provided at checkout
- All cylinders are available in 9 and 11 inch lengths only.
- Comfortable & Easy to use
- Designed for easy vacuum seal without the use of awkward rubber gaskets
- Includes a quick connect/disconnect safety valve that maintains the vacuum after you disconnect the pump
|Our Size||Short Side||Longer Side|
|1 1/2″||1 1/2″||1 7/8″|
|1 3/4″||1 3/4″||2″|
|2 1/4″||2 1/4″||2 11/16″|
|2 1/2″||2 1/2″||2 7/8″|