1) First and foremost, this thing is MUCH quieter than our old Electric Pump. Hence, why we dubbed it, “The Hush Pump”
2) Finally, a pressure release button RIGHT ON the display. This is great to release a small amount of pressure when trying to reach your desired number.
3) Smaller hand profile; easier to handle; matte finish for a better grip.
4) Comes with (Two feet of tubing and a male coupler, and the pump unit of course.)
5) On/Off button for accurate pressure readings
6) Auto shut off feature. (Once fully depressurized the unit will shut off after 5 seconds)
7) Battery operated. (requires 4 AAA batteries)
8) LED display uses MBARS (Millibars) for gauging pressure. (Up to 355MBARS which equals about 10.5 in.Hg’s) Our Deluxe Pump measures in “in.Hg” (Inch of Mercury)
Check out the YT video I made about the product here: The Hush Pump